Minimize the chance of spreading germs from potentially contaminated door handles.
Great for any commercial or industrial workplace environment where personal and facility hygiene are a priority. Install on restroom, breakroom and other commonly used doors to give staff and customers an alternative to using conventional and potentially contact-hazardous door handles.
A Super-Simple Solution to Improve Workplace Hygiene
- Provides a user-friendly means of pulling doors open without having to touch handles or other door surfaces.
- Available in two models—one for foot use at the base of the door and one for forearm use at normal mid-door height.
- Angle designed for safety—effective for pulling, but allows for a quick-slip release to prevent injury.
Engineered for Commercial Use
- Stainless-steel construction for lasting strength and appearance, even in high-traffic applications.
- Versatile – can be placed almost anywhere.
- Easy to install; hardware included.
Standard Specifications Model Description Dimensions (w x d x h)
- Model: 69811, Clean Getaway™ Forearm Unit, 13 /4″ x 3″ x 25 /8″
- Model: 69813 Clean Getaway™ Foot Unit, 3″ x 33 /16″ x 3″
Replacement parts are available through Nemco’s 24-hour Zip Program. Nemco reserves the right to make design, specification or model changes without notice.