Hand Washing Saves Lives 👐💦👏
With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, it has never been more important to wash your hands. Besides social distancing, hand washing has been identified as one of the most important measures in reducing the spread of contagion. Crown Verity offers a variety of portable hand washing stations to place wherever you may need.
HAND WASHING 101 👏 💦
How can you be sure you’re washing your hands regularly enough?
You should always wash your hands BEFORE you handle food or begin any food-related task, but it’s also very important that you wash your hands AFTER these activities:
- Handling raw meat, poultry and seafood.
- Using the restroom.
- Touching your hair, face, body, clothes or apron.
- Sneezing, coughing or using a tissue.
- Smoking, eating, drinking or chewing gum.
- Using chemicals that might affect the safety of food.
- Emptying or taking out the garbage.
- Clearing tables or washing dirty dishes.
- Handling money and making change.
Take steps to protect yourself
- Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.