Dexter’s Bloomin’ Loaded Baked Potato Recipe
Summer is upon us! This incredible cheesy dish is a fantastic addition to any barbeque, as a side or even on its own. Featuring the Sani-Safe Cook’s Knife from Dexter, slicing and dicing has never been easier while cooking. Try this delicious Bloomin’ Loaded Baked Potato Recipe during your summer cooking.
- 1 Potato
Place all the below ingredients (except the cheese) in a bowl and stir together, then set aside while the potato bakes.
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoon of melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan
- Slice potato neatly as shown in video, with your favorite Dexter Sani-Safe Cook’s Knife
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes
- Once the potato has baked for 30 minutes, take out of the oven and put the stirred mixture on top and spread evenly
- Sprinkle the Cheesy Topping of parmesan and mozzarella over the top
- Return to the oven and bake at 425 degrees for another 5 minutes
Enjoy this #DexterDelicious Recipe! If you’d like to learn more about Dexter Knives, contact our team today.